The day I was about to come in the world GOD said to me-"My child, I have created everyone for a specific reason, you also have a unique purpose and you need to find it out on earth." So, I came here without any acknowledgement of my purpose. I met my mom-dad. They gave me their special treatment or the important part of their life to make my life worth living with high moral values. But still I could not find out the objective of my life. I asked God again. He told me-"Go ahead, that is your job". I spent 16 years of my life in the same way. One day, I got an idea that could help needy people. For achieving that, I needed some specialization, so I moved ahead in this direction but even now it is difficult for me to transform my ideas into reality. Sometimes I think am I on the right path?? Was I chosen for this objective? Still thinking…. But I think God knows what is better for me and as He said that you will get to know as time passes so I am just doing my work without thinking about the result..............
No comments:
Post a Comment